Couples Who Met Online Look Back On Their Very First Messages - Buzzfeed Animals

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Couples Who Met Online Look Back On Their Very First Messages

Online dating: “It’s only shitty until you find someone you click with.”

We rounded up three different New York City couples who first connected via dating apps and asked them to do one simple thing: Go back to where it all began.

We rounded up three different New York City couples who first connected via dating apps and asked them to do one simple thing: Go back to where it all began.

Each couple agreed to go back and find the very first messages they sent to each other on whatever dating app they used — those suckers don't go away even if you delete the app. As if that wasn't possibly awkward enough, they also agreed to take a screenshot (to share the moment with the world) and sit down to answer the following prying questions.

ThinkStock / Sarah Karlan

First up, Jess and Shannon:

First up, Jess and Shannon:

Shannon: Sometimes. I was on it for like three months when I lived in Paris, and then a month or two when I moved to New York.

Jess: You used it more than me, I think. I had only met up with one person before I met up with you.


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment