76 Thoughts I Had While Watching The “American Horror Story: Hotel” Season Premiere - Buzzfeed Animals

Thursday, October 8, 2015

76 Thoughts I Had While Watching The “American Horror Story: Hotel” Season Premiere

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave! [Spoilers ahead.]

1. IT'S TIME!!! GIVE IT TO ME, RYAN MURPHY!
2. This better live up to the hype.
3. Surely it's not going to better than Murder House.
4. Murder House is still the best one.
5. I miss Jessica Lange already.
6. OK, ENOUGH. I AM READY TO CHECK IN.
7. Wait. No. I changed my mind. That is the carpet from The Shining.

FX

8. I DID NOT COME HERE TO PLAY THAT GAME, RYAN!
9. Not a single soul in that lobby. Definite red flag.
10. A wild Kathy Bates appears.
11. And she's had a shave since last time we saw her.
12. These blonde girls are going to die in about three minutes, aren't they?
13. American Horror Story: No Wi-Fi

FX


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment