23 Sex Talk Horror Stories That'll Give You Secondhand Embarrassment - Buzzfeed Animals

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

23 Sex Talk Horror Stories That'll Give You Secondhand Embarrassment

“I used to think sperm went through people’s mouths when they were kissing.”

Humans grow like Cabbage Patch Kids.

Humans grow like Cabbage Patch Kids.

"My parents never explained it to me or my sister. We just assumed we came from cabbage patches, like a Cabbage Patch Doll. Over time, we figured that wasn’t the case."
madelinel4ab777e8b

alamosbasement // CC BY 2.0 / Via Flickr: alamosbasement

Some people learn by example...

Some people learn by example...

"I walked in on my parents having sex, and that's when I had to sit through a painfully awkward lecture about what happens when a man and a woman love each other very much."
mackkenzziee

Disney

Some by sheer force...

Some by sheer force...

"I had been strategically dodging ~the talk~. My mom ended up creating a fake trip, locked me in the car, and gave me the talk while she drove around so I couldn’t escape."
ElliePotato

NBC / Via youtube.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment