21 Of The Craziest Things People Have Done To Impress Their Crushes - Buzzfeed Animals

Friday, October 9, 2015

21 Of The Craziest Things People Have Done To Impress Their Crushes

“I sat on his girlfriend’s face.”

The Case of the Missing Brows

The Case of the Missing Brows

Katerina Mercedes Cervantes, Facebook

HBO / Via girlscaps.tumblr.com

"One year my neighbor had a summer pool party for the kids in my grade. It was tradition for all the most daring boys to jump off the roof and into the pool, so, naturally, I got up on that roof. As I waved to my crush, I slipped off the roof and landed my left shin on the edge of the pool. An ambulance ride and 32 stitches later, he pronounced his love for me. It was worth the scar I have now."
milamoose

The Amateur Fashionista

"I decided to print a t-shirt with his face on it...and it worked!"
babraul

The Amateur Fashionista

babraul


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment